MyHealthLab App Monthly Subscription
No refunds are offered on any subscription or purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew every month. Your payment method will automatically be charged the subscription price until you cancel your subscription. Some discount codes may only apply to the first order of the subscription. You may re-download previously acquired versions of the app and all your content if you purchase a new device as long as your new device is signed in with the same user ID. You can cancel your subscription at any time from your account, or if you need help, you can email our Customer Support team at Info@MyHealthLab.us.
Subscription Details for iOS and Android App:
MyHealthLab offers two kinds of health assessments :
MyHealthLab App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and MyHealthLab and governs the use of this app made available through the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. By installing the MyHealthLab App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the MyHealthLab App.
In order to ensure MyHealthLab provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the "Report as offensive" feature found under each post.
1. Parties This Agreement is between you and MyHealthLab only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) nor Google, Inc ("Google"). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and Google, and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple and Google have the right to enforce this Agreement against you. MyHealthLab , not Apple nor Google, is solely responsible for the MyHealthLab App and its content.
2. Privacy MyHealthLab may collect and use information about your usage of the MyHealthLab App, including certain types of information from and about your device. MyHealthLab may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the MyHealthLab App.
3. Limited License MyHealthLab grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the MyHealthLab App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the MyHealthLab App on Apple and Google devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions: By using the MyHealthLab App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older, and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the MyHealthLab App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the MyHealthLab App may be terminated without warning if MyHealthLab believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the MyHealthLab App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement with respect to your child's use of the MyHealthLab App.
5. Objectionable Content Policy Content may not be submitted to MyHealthLab, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
6. Warranty: MyHealthLab disclaims all warranties about the MyHealthLab App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, MyHealthLab, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
7. Maintenance and Support: MyHealthLab does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, MyHealthLab , not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
8. Product Claims: MyHealthLab, not Apple nor Google, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the MyHealthLab App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the MyHealthLab App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
9. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims: MyHealthLab shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the MyHealthLab App. To the extent MyHealthLab is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, MyHealthLab , not Apple nor Google, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the MyHealthLab App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.